Monday, February 4, 2008

I have arrived!!

Ok, I have finally joined the online world. Now Everyone can know me and I can post any random thought or greatness and foist it on the unassuming public. So, here I am!
I am 24 years old. Married to the most wonderful man in the world, Ben. For all those realists, Yes he is wonderful, usually, and he is perfect for ME. Which is really all you can expect from a guy, seeing as I'm not perfect either. We have an amazing two year old daughter, Felicity, and she will be joined in mid July by a new sibling. I am going to school for a culinary degree and should be done in December if all goes well. Ben is completing his Management Information Systems(MIS)(computer stuff) degree this May.
So with school, family, church, and home, I keep quite busy! Felicity keeps me running and her daddy tries to keep me sane. Both of our families live in town which is very nice and can be a bit of a challenge, all at the same time. We love living in Alaska, and that is saying something if you can say that in the middle of the winter when it is -4 degrees F outside. It is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. It is incomparable in its beauty and opportunity to be and do outside.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Hey! Way to go! Glad to see you online and I look forward to wonderful updates 2 or 3 times a week.

Love ya!

Joanna said...

It IS good to be outside... when it's not FREEZING out like it is right now.

Glad you've finally joined us online! If you need any help with this thing, ask away!

Love you bunches!!!

And hi to Ben!!!!