Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome to ALL!

Hello to all those who are just now finding my Blog. I wanted to make sure that I was going to do it before sending the link out to everyone, letting them anticipate a great new source of news and then forgetting about writing and updating it. Please let me know how easy it is to leave a comment. It looks like there are a few options that I can tweak if anyone can't have their say on here! I just found out that some of the Family community has not heard that I am expecting a new Child! Ben, Felicity and I will be welcoming a New Baby in mid July, July 17 is the due date. As of yet we do not know if it will be a girl or boy. When we asked at the Ultrasound, the Technician told us "there are no visible boy parts" not exactly the most helpful or friendly tech- but I guess she figured that wasn't her job! Oh well, as we decided before Felicity let us know what she was, we will keep it whether or not it is a girl or a boy, so it doesn't matter all that much!

No comments: