Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!

Well, I guess all of our children are determined to make a grand entrance all their own! Felicity, of course, joined our family when we found out that she was full breech and had to have a C-Section within the next couple of days! This little one has decided to put up a stink and the doctor has decided to help it into the world a couple of days earlier than the scheduled C Section! We will be going in at 3pm and having it about 5- 5:30 ish. It does look to be a bit bigger than Felicity was and should have a large head according to in utero measurements. No, we still have no idea about gender, but we'll let you know when we do. I figured that today I could relax and go get some books from the library to ease the boredom of feeding a newborn around the clock, but look at this! I got one hour of sleep last night, am itching like you wouldn't believe AND I get to STARVE all day until they cut me open!
Erynne came over to help me pack up. Mom gets to do her grandma duty and spoil Felicity while we are in the hospital for 3-4 days!
Got to go or be late to the hospital!

No comments: